Australian Shepherd Lab Mix Puppies
- The Australian shepherd is a breed of herding dog that was developed on ranches in the Western United States. Despite its name, the breed, commonly known as an Aussie, did not originate in Australia.
- (puppy) a young dog
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- A young dog
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin “Big Boy” Mills and Tamara “Dee” Mills.
- a workplace for the conduct of scientific research
- LAB is an alternative rock band from Helsinki, Finland. Their single “Beat the Boys” was featured in the PS2/Xbox/PC game “Flatout”.
- A laboratory
- Láb is a village and municipality in western Slovakia in Malacky District in the Bratislava region.
- Make or prepare by combining various ingredients
- (of different substances) Be able to be combined in this way
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- Combine or put together to form one substance or mass
- an event that combines things in a mixture; “a gradual mixture of cultures”
- blend: mix together different elements; “The colors blend well”
This is your tease-photo. I took 84 in 4 minutes. [Obviously] There are way more to come.
**Edited to say: Pocket is currently at Dove Lewis…. She is being taken care of by some great people, and being visited by those who are in love with her. She will be back home with her Forever Family in a few (very long) days. Send your thoughts and hugs her way.**
The look of love